Hi. I’m Lisa!
Here’s a little bit about me:
- I was born and raised in Columbus, Ohio—always a Buckeye!
- I lived in Chicago for 3 years in my mid-twenties. It was an exciting and hard time for me.
- Now I reside in beautiful Chardon, Ohio, with my fiance, Ty. We met in a corn field. For real.
- I love my Italian heritage—and Italian cooking!
- I recently turned the big 3-0 and I have to say it feels pretty good.
- I hate it when my nails aren’t painted and/or when the paint is beginning to peel. Drives me nuts.
- I am terrified of bugs in the house.
- I feel better about everything when I am active—taking long walks, running, CrossFit, just being outside.
- My favorite hobby is scrapbooking—documenting special moments and trips and time with family makes me feel like I am preserving the best parts of my life.
- I crave salty foods.
- I could eat cheese for every meal. Actually sometimes I do.
some of my favorite things: blue cheese, Gilmore Girls, vacations to Folly Beach, South Carolina, garlic, my heating pad, purple fine-tip pens, dark chocolate ice cream, infinity scarfs, instrumental movie soundtracks, Hershey, Pennsylvania, restaurant menus, Downton Abbey, coupon clipping, bumper cars, my boyfriend’s egg and cheese breakfast sandwiches